One of the premier garden tours in Portland, ANLD’s Designers Garden Tour, will inspire you with plenty of new ideas. This year’s not to be missed tour showcases seven professionally designed private gardens on Portland’s west side. Each garden features unique works of art, selected to enhance the site. Designers and homeowners will be on hand to share their experiences and inspire you with fresh, innovative ideas that can be used in a variety of landscapes.
The designers will discuss their creative approaches to landscape design, focusing on solutions to common and unusual challenges. Homeowners will share their experience of working with a designer and how their new garden has enhanced their lifestyle.
At the tour you will find:
- Beautiful outdoor “rooms” for entertaining and outdoor living, large and small
- Unusual and low maintenance plants in stunning and colorful combinations
- Kitchen gardens and spaces for urban farm animals
- Outdoor cooking areas and places to relax around the fire
- Stylish custom garden structures and unique water features
Garden Tour tickets are on sale now for $20 each. Proceeds help fund scholarships for landscape design students at PCC & CCC.
Purchase ANLD Designer Garden Tour tickets at:
- Garden Fever, 3433 NE 24th Avenue, Portland, Oregon 972212
- Cornell Farms, 8212 SW Barnes Road, Portland, Oregon 97225
- Portland Nursery, 5050 SE Stark Street, Portland, Oregon 97215
- Drake’s 7 Dees (across from Portland Golf Club), 5645 SW Scholls Ferry road, Portland, OR 97225
- Dennis’ 7 Dees Cedar Mill, 10455 SW Butner Road, Portland, OR 97225
- Dennis’ 7 Dees Lake Oswego, 1090 McVey Avenue, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Or purchase online at http://anld.com/garden-tour/info
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org